Monday, May 15, 2006
Massachusetts: Round Two

It went surprisingly well! Sure, there was the ever-feared surprise visit from the hatred-spewing father, but I came out just fine. David's grandma is doing well, considering. She looks happy. Alive, even. The irony in that... I probably shouldn't go there.

I'm a lazy, lazy blogger lately. Consider it a good thing, as it means I've been more than content. I'm learning and growing at a rather rapid pace. When it slows a little, I'm sure I'll be updating more often.

Some things to keep you busy:

--Myspace. Yes, myspace. I know it's a kid thing, but my friend introduced me and I'm hooked. How cool is it to be able to reunite with your old high-school and college buddies?

--TypeLogic. Great links, great info. If you're into that kind of thing (psycho analysis), that is. I am.

--PostSecret. This is one of those kick ass anonymous secret sharing sites. The people who submit their secrets do so on postcards which are posted once a week. They have some books published, also.

--FitDay Dieting? I should be. This site is simply wonderful for all the tracking of calories consumed/burned/foods eaten/excersize done/on and on. If you need structure, go here. If you are like me, on the other hand, and run away as fast as you can....well, it's probably not for you.

--Anxiety Culture. No words, just check it out.

--Freecycle. I always have to link to freecycle when I post random links. Because it's worth it.

So, that's it!






8 Comments:
Anonymous Kristina had this to say:

I love FitDay and PostSecret. I visit EVERY DAY. Try also Peertrainer.com.

6:05 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

8:20 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
Timing of clomid and hcg The 1 diet pill Weight gain when going off the pill Dodge dakota 5.9 rbuy xenical Free mcse lab exercises http://www.xenical-online-2.info Guy amisano home page xenical uk

3:54 AM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Keep up the good work Huge nexium Cars jeep rubicon Proposal for a bak loan Current interest rates on refinance Florida bextra lawyers gift+basket+affiliate+program bontril cod palm beach florida Free bass fishing game Alcohol beverage control ca Teeth whitening braces cost invisible Phara faucet

10:37 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This is very interesting site... Comparison cell phone plans and providers borders for stationery Mason's cargo pants Queen city classic basketball Tustin financial portfolio investment advisor gifts and collectibles stationery stacy claire boyd stopping wellbutrin Clip art stationery dewdrop stationery 'gold crest stationery paper allegra Buy tadalafil mail order online fairy stationery for outlook express http://www.hosting-2.info Child swimwear model Meg kitchen appliances

6:41 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

4:10 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

12:33 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Paris transexuals rencontres 70's professional baseball player brazilian shemales pic

11:26 PM EST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!