Wednesday, March 22, 2006
These kids.

There's a lot of new stuff going on around here:

Sky now has a boyfriend. He's nine and his name is Shane. That's pretty much all I know about him. I have no idea where he comes from, who his parents are, or why he keeps hanging around in our front yard, but he's cute! I'm guessing Sky decided Shane was her 'boyfriend' on her own, because he runs away every time she mentions it. It is very cute.

Moon (now three) doesn't remember Easter very well. In fact, she thinks Easter is a person. When I told her we were going to color eggs for Easter soon she said "And Easter will say 'Thank You, I love these eggs', right?" Umm....yeah.

Sky is now riding her bike like Speed Racer. She flies so fast that I am afraid she'll tip right over. Moon can't pedal yet, but she likes to sit on the bike and roll down the hill in our car port.

Hero is going to be working a different job next week. It requires more hours and much less work. We'll see how that goes.

Finally, CPAP (or Sleep Box as I like to call it) is not coming until Friday. I am going to be testing a new, smaller, quieter machine for the manufacturers. I can't wait.






4 Comments:
Anonymous Kristina had this to say:

Oh GOD! A boyfriend? I am so not ready for this parenting thing. LOL

1:31 AM EST 

Blogger Heidi had this to say:

Moon's Easter comment totally cracked me up. :)

2:44 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

9:18 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Enjoyed a lot! »

2:57 AM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!