Wednesday, March 15, 2006
An inventory.

I love to know how others see me. Often, traits that I have (and lack) are brought to my attention by others in simple ways that make me re-evaluate myself. For instance, my therapist is constantly pointing out how observant I am, even though I usually think of myself as a 'head in the clouds' type of person.

Lately, I've noticed I've had more returning visitors (Hi guys! Feel free to leave a comment linking to your blog and I'll be sure to check you out!) so I figured this was a great opportunity to take some inventory.

Go here to tell me what traits I have that rock, and.....

Go here tell me what traits I have that suck. If you would rather only do one or the other- that's fine, too. I know all my friends IRL are going to have interesting things to say.

Lastly, I would LOVE links to your Johari and/or Nohari so I can see!







Side Note: My original wasn't working, so I tried to make a new one with using "allthingsmagnolia" and inadvertantly somehow ended up leaving my traits on the page belonging to "Magnolia" and signing the name "allthingsmagnolia". So, "Magnolia", sorry about that.






6 Comments:
Blogger Paula460 had this to say:

Magnolia...I couldn't choose 5 floses of you...sorry

4:14 PM EST 

Blogger Heidi had this to say:

I love this idea, but it is soooo hard to stop at just 5 or 6 things... ;)

I think I might do this sometime. I like getting a glimpse of what others think of me as well. :)

12:07 PM EST 

Blogger magnolia had this to say:

Paula- Aww, that's too sweet. Trust me, I have many!!

Heidi- I honestly had trouble choosing both the good and the bad lol. I hope you do one!

8:56 AM EST 

Blogger Greg had this to say:

motivation books what about it..motivation books Here it is now its up to you...

12:25 AM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

2:19 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cordless radar detector 1 Logo rugs south carolina gamecocks 4x6 area rug pharmacy sell adderall no prescription needed wo ist ein lasik zentrum in meiner nahe rating accounting software Free adware spyware popup software Dermatologists and skin care in indianapolis Plastic surgeon bragari How to make tire chains caribbean cruise packages april Faucets direct.com air purifier review rhinoplasty Pennsylvania shotgun facelift http://www.effexor-xr-side-effects.info Nike soccer ball for sale Phentermine info forum tits ass cunt spank enema venlafaxine hydrochloride and solubility Computers pdas handspring

4:30 AM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!