Sunday, February 05, 2006
Another year

I haven't been able to post lately because:

--My girlies both had birthdays!!!!! Sky turned four on the 1st, and Moon turned three on the 4th!! My babies are growing up so fast!

--We've been alternating between cleaning and celebrating all week. One of the girls friends is having a birthday today, too. At least we wont have to clean up after it.

--It's been in the fifties to sixties since December-ish. There will be a day here and there where it gets colder. It's been so warm that all the flowers in my garden are coming up. Even two of the irises. As a result, I've been spending time in the garden to make sure the flowers are all protected in case of a frost.

--My cafepress store has been under construction. All my original images have been taken down and replaced with simple, sellable designs. No one wants to wear a shirt with a picture of nature on it! What was I thinking?

--My store has been making sales! Not tons, but some. It's hard to update a blog when you're constantly hitting the refresh button on your sales page.

--I am hoping to get approval to use lyrics from a band I looooove. I'm crossing my fingers to get the terms of use from them Monday. Hopefully.

--We (me, mostly) have tons of appointments lately. And even more to come. When I'm not gathering paperwork to bring to one, I'm filling out surveys for another, resubmitting bills to our insurance company, and making sure all referals get to me in time. My sleep study is tentatively scheduled for the thirteenth. We'll see how that goes.

So, I'm not neglectful, I've just been really busy lately. I promise.






1 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

happy belated birthday wishes to the girlies! :)

glad to hear things are going okay, and that the store is bringing in some money. good for you, hon! keep up the good work.

6:32 PM EST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!