Friday, December 30, 2005
Neglect.

J called me today. She went to her new doctor and got a new script for her favorite pills. She is apparently staying with a couple across post and leaving for MA tomorrow. I can't believe this is happening again.

As usual, while J was here I totally neglected my responsibilities to my family. I was crisis central for so long--on top of fighting off pneumonia--that I probably only sat down with my family for a meal four or five times out of the last two weeks.

When J went back to drugs it was a huge fight. She basically told me she was going and it took everything I had not to knock her out and tie her up until she was ready to resist the urge. I did help her resist. Verbally first, then physically. My neighbor's gathered at my house for almost three hours showing her what she would lose if she went back to using. Call it a make-shift intervention. Then while she was packing I asked my neighbor to take my girls and sat in her car with her. We drove around, picked up a man she buys off of, and she eventually--after much begging--took me home. There were threats, I took her keys, she attacked me for them, got them, and then left.

And now she's back at start.

We've seen some sad days in Magnolia land. Very. Sad. Days.






2 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

Magnolia, I am so very sorry to hear abt J. You tried your best to do the right thing to help her. It's sad, but there's only so much you can do, ya know? I feel for you. and J.

10:39 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

What a great site Microlean weight loss pills kids on antidepressant point and click cell phone

9:50 AM EST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!