Sunday, November 20, 2005
AHHHHH! Holidays!

I hate when this time of year rolls around. Phone calls from family members I haven't heard from in a year start rolling in. They all seem to want to make big plans as I uncomfortably make excuses of why we can't see them through.

For Thanksgiving, we are staying home thank-you-very-much. I am going to clean as if we were having company, cook my ass off, then laze around and watch movies. Just the way I like it. Maybe I'm a totally stereotypical stay-at-home-mom for saying this, but cooking and cleaning are my favorite things to do.

I'm starting to get a little anxious. I don't know if it's this time of year or that my family keeps bringing up stuff about my dad. I know when it's only 5 pm and I'm ready to tell everyone to go to bed something has got to be wrong. Planning a trip to Massachusetts is probably adding to my anxiety also.

Massachusetts! That's probably going to be early December. We're only going to stay a few days as usual. That's if Hero's leave gets approved, which it should. I hope it doesn't rain (or snow!) the whole trip so I can get some beach time in. I think the weather will be a shock to my Marylandized system.

So that's about it. I'm going off to try and find some good fall/winter crafts to do with the girls....to keep my mind off of things.






2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 2002 swimwear catalogs Alaska manley hot springs laser tatoo removal Financial lexus services toyota Deals handycam keywords swimwear twelve days of xmas valium Sexy women's asses Lesbian slut teen Audiovox thera toshiba 2032 pda jaguars swimsuit si swimsuit model tv show Sears pressure washer manual 68 oldsmobile ignition timing facts about meridia michael kors swimsuit patanol allergy jag swimsuit Swimwear sales canada

7:26 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Keep up the good work Birch craft wedding invitations Culinary school costs Extended student loans years Install free popup blocker Palmcorder multicam minidv pv-gs150 Duffy's collectable cars sd300 digital cameras about digital cameras Hotel kette venice italy Indemnity bond form

3:07 AM EST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!