Friday, October 07, 2005
In which I blame someone besides myself for my failure at blogging.

J has been very time consuming lately. Late nights, suicide threats, and transferring belongings between car and house have taken up a good chunk of my 'free time'. Because of this, I have not had much time to blog. So, blame J.

My house is chaotic, more so than it has ever been. I don't know if J is struggling emotionally about going to another sober house. It seems that would be the likely underlying issue here. She had an interview today at a close by, very strict sober house. A few days before that she had a phone interview with a MA sober house that has a waiting list. It seems as though she will be going somewhere in about a week, which would be the best idea for all of us.

I went to therapy today. The first thing my therapist said....You look exhausted.
That pretty much sums it up. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted.

Tomorrow is a big day for us. Everyone is getting up early (whether they like it or not), helping to make a big breakfast, and then cleaning up after themselves until my house is back to normal condition. J never learned how to clean up her messes, so this lesson is mainly for her. Tomorrow night my neighbors are throwing Hero a promotion party. Rumor is there will be alcohol involved. I am sooooo there. My plan is to send J off to a meeting, followed by several misc. errands. In that time I will be getting drunk enough to barely make it to bed, where I will pass out for at least ten hours. The girls will be asleep with the babysitter until J gets home, at which time the babysitting job will become hers.

J's been here three weeks now. Three weeks. It doesn't seem that long when you type it out, but it feels like an eternity. Let's hope she gets in to a sober house as soon as possible.

Oh, I almost forgot.....

Let's go Red Sox! Here's hoping (and praying, and chanting) for a comeback!






2 Comments:
Blogger Tom Naka had this to say:

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about canada health site web
. It pretty much covers canada health site web
related stuff.

11:29 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

5:06 AM EST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!