Monday, August 22, 2005
Picturensdser 239


Therapy today was interesting, to say the least.

Kerrie really knows how to push my buttons. I guess in a way that's a good thing. I cried, which I don't do that often. I 'disassociate' well. That also can be a good thing for tonight when I go over it in my head and want to jump off a bridge. And for that reason alone, I took a sleeping pill.

I think I'm really sensitive to foreign substances in my body. I took the pill about twenty minutes ago, and now I am feeling my asthma kick in and I'm making a lot of typing errors (due to slow response). I am not yet tired, but let's hope this works anyway.

J got into her program, and she likes it so far. They are letting her use her car and her cell phone, and that is all this girl really needs to be happy.

Okay, I'm off to search for some good new music and then into bed where I will hopefully fall asleep right away.






3 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

hope you got some sleep! I'm gonna drop you an email b/c I'd like your input on something... hope you don't mind! (cuz I'm doin' it anyway! LOL) ;)

12:52 PM EDT 

Blogger magnolia had this to say:

Absolutely! I'm sure I have a link to my email on here somewhere.

1:07 AM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This is very interesting site... video editing schools

6:00 PM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!