Monday, July 18, 2005
Dreading this week

When Sunday night rolls around, I usually finish the housework that needs to be done and then relax and play on the computer. Today...not so much. I am dreading this week, and I really don't know why.

I have a fish problem. I have way too many. I am trying to come up with a solution to that problem without having to flush some. It all started with six fish.... Oh, and six more that my neighbors gave us. So that makes twelve. Now we have over a hundred fish in four tanks, and I'm not loving it. I was so against letting momma fish eat her babies, and now I wonder what I was thinking saving ALL OF THEM.

I have a baby clothes problem. I can't just get rid of anything. If it is not completely stained or ripped, I can't throw it away or give it away. I want more children, so I use this as an excuse. I have bags and bags full of clothes that do not fit my kids. It's strange that I dress myself so scrubby and my kids have thousands of dollars (including all the hand-me-downs, that is) worth of really nice clothes just sitting around. If I could only fit into a 2t.

I have a "then we won't have to buy any next week" problem. Right now, below my bathroom sink there are twelve (12) bottles of shampoo and twelve (12) bottles of conditioner. There are economy sized bags full of bags of rolls of paper towels and tp in my laundry room. We have enough febreze to last well over a year. I think I am saving money this way, but seriously...enough is enough.

Worst of all, I have a sleep problem. I need some. I got a full eight hours of sleep last night. Apparently that is too much, because I am so awake I have to remind myself to blink. Ofcourse tomorrow (later today) when the girls wake up I will feel like shit due to lack of said sleep.

At least all the housework will be finished.






4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have fish and the water keeps turning green. :o)

2:15 AM EDT 

Blogger Heidi had this to say:

I think I'd try to give the fish away to friends and neighbors.

I laughed about your baby clothes and "then we won't have to buy any next week" problems b/c I can totally relate to that! Except I finally gave all of them to my friend after I had Pip b/c we won't be having anymore kids now. I saved everything though after my first was born b/c I knew I would be having another... Hope the sleep problem is remedied now, and that you enjoy your clean house! :)

4:22 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excellent, love it! Hewlett packard dvd players Miss mississippi scholarship program Dentist 19147 butalbital c.o.d usa bbw Quit smoking speech mattresses tops nexium online order Gmc yukon denali prices Drafting jobs website greece Lola lesbo Planning for a divorce

5:06 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

7:14 AM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!