Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Tagged

At least my blog won't sit for a whole week again....

A) Total number of books I've owned: Hundreds.

B) The last book I bought: "How to raise a Child With a High EQ" by Lawrence E. Shapiro, Ph.D.

C) The last book I read: "Nurturing Good Children Now" by Dr. Ron Taffel

D) 5 books that mean a lot to me:
1. "Dancing on the Edge" by Han Nolan. It kept me going in those hectic teenage years.
2. "The Christian Life Bible". It's a bible with lines to explain who wrote what when, and the story to go with it.
3. "Children's Bible Stories". What a fun way to learn about the Bible. When I first found God (or He found me), I started here. It's just as fun going through it again with my kids.
4. "The Feeling Good Handbook" by David D. Burns, MD. This was handed down to me recently and is very enlightining.
5. Hmm... I don't remember the name of this book. It was like a male version of "Go ask Alice". I passed it on to someone who needed it (J), so I can't go look.... It was very good, though.

E) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blog: Going to skip this part.






5 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

hi magnolia,
thanks for playing tag with me! :)

This might sounds like a silly question, but I've never heard of EQ, and I was wondering... What is it?

I have not heard of #1 and 4 on your list of 5 books that mean alot to you. I'll have to google them and find out more about them! :)

thanks again for doing this, magnolia. I'm enjoying getting to know you better.

12:52 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
London travellers car insurance Dentists in cheshire ct connecticut

2:05 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP nursing scholarship and grants Malaysia debit card Power ball stats http://www.cingular-phone-plans-for-2006.info/Sample-recommendation-letters-for-scholarships.html Doctor hand bags Information refinancing united kingdom rn scholarship scholarship free sample college entrance essays vertual games online Didrex all blondes drunk scholarships art japan Farmers homeowners insurance issue canadian scholarship fund Free erotic bdsm stories

9:11 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This is very interesting site... » »

5:58 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Best regards from NY! »

1:10 AM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!