Sunday, June 19, 2005
Happy Father's Day

Dear Hero (the best daddy in the world):

Thank you for letting me sleep late on Saturdays so you can watch cartoons. I love the way you paint the girls' nails and act like you love doing "girly things", even though I know you'd prefer watching wrestling. Thank you for loving them as much as I do, I didn't think it was possible.

Thank you for teaching us that we should celebrate our differences. I'll never figure out exactly how we make parenting work with our strong opinions, but I'm glad it works the way it does. Thank you for learning how to ground me when I try to assure you that I am always right. Thank you for recognizing when I am right, and offering prompt and proper apologies.

Thank you for so many days filled with laughter which I will always remember. Thank you for so many nights filled with the kind of love that only you and I can share. Thank you for helping to make my life what it is.

I love you!






2 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

OMG, magnolia! This was such a wonderful post! I loved reading it. Thank you so much for sharing it with blogland.

You are lucky to have him, but he is also very lucky to have you and your appreciation! :)

10:24 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

What a great site video editing programs

1:00 PM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!