Wednesday, June 15, 2005
For my mental health

After much convincing and six years, I've finally decided to go back to a head doctor.

It's a whole long story that I can't even begin to tell. To sum it up, I was diagnosed with several different disorders, given way more medication than anyone should ever have to take. Not one diagnosis stuck for more than a few months, so everyone concerned was confused. No medication helped, except to self medicate.

I never really wanted to talk about any of this on here, and I hope no one minds.

Six years ago, I was sick of the meds, sick of being diagnosed, and sick of being sick. I never went to see anyone since. I thought if I was able to control (most of) my 'behaviors', I didn't need any more help. Fortunately, I was able to control most of my behaviors. Unfortunately, I was not able to control my feelings, which swing from happy to sad to angry within hours.

In the last few weeks, I have been trying to figure out what my problem is. I finally grew some balls ('scuse the mouth), and looked up all the different things I had previously been diagnosed with. Out of all six, one fits. The one that fits sucks the most. Figures.

Now that I am finally being honest to myself, I decided to make an appointment with a therapist. Hopefully with my new found ambition and the therapist's skills we can get this head of mine fixed.






3 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

I think you are very brave and strong to face this head-on and to share it on your blog. I wish you all the best on your journey to better health. You deserve happiness and peace. I hope you find it, the sooner the better! ;) I admire your courage. Hang in there.

12:43 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

What a great site Neurontin gabapetin long term effects of neurontin overdose http://www.international-scholarships-graduate-study.info/Firesciencedegreedistancelearning.html online education degrees k 12 http://www.jenna-jameson-1.info/Jenna-jameson-sybian.html Bextra jersey lawyer new Pub renault education college distance education degree distan sex honey See through blouses nursing degree online associate Gender and fitness Indian online university

8:43 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excellent, love it! http://www.ativan-and-withdrawal.info/Badcreditmortgageillinois.html search engine optimization specalist information search engine marketing zenica Coffee shop icon maker Il2 fbaeppf dedicated server software Cisco certification classes Isuzu trooper error low power top search engine positioning Mortgage refinance minneapolis Zocor 2fsideeffects unlimited domain hosting Oklahoma debt consolidation gaston county tax gis Ed hardy running devil tattoo sleeve Teen with nice ass Wellbutrin mixed with buspar

7:41 PM EST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!