Sunday, May 08, 2005
Making me look like an angel.

I'd talk about mother's day, but it was pretty boring. The highlights included getting up late (and therefore missing church..BAD MAMA), playing with my new digital camera, and having a very relaxing day with my family. I love them all so much.

On to the gossip.

Remember how I was kind of embarrased about my loud mouth Friday? Well, luckily Saturday rolled around and my neighbors (we'll call them Bob and Sally) made me look like an angel. Our walls are all pretty sound-proof, and you could still hear them fighting. I had to turn music on so I wouldn't hear them. I try not to be nosy, but I tend to "listen" if I don't do something to distract myself.

I was pretty sure police were going to have to get involved, but when I finally turned my music off, (after ready-ing kids to go out) Sally was gone, and Bob was talking to our 'Greg' (our other neighbor). Greg's wife 'Lisa' said Sally went to her sister's house. It's suffice to say Lisa was angry about the noise. Sally didn't come home that night.

Personally, Hero and I haven't been in any fight big enough to leave us unable to be around each other. There were fights in the past that made me want to throw things, but I restrained myself. I'm sure he's wanted to choke me a few times, but he never does (lucky for me). I know what ever they were fighting about was probably pretty bad. I guess it took the focus off me, though.






2 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

glad to hear you had an enjoyable Mother's Day!

Sorry to hear about overhearing the neighbors... Ugh. I hated living in our old apt. b/c we overheard alot of fighting from the couple who lived upstairs. They were young kids (around 19yrs old), and they'd get in a drunken fight on the weekends and even scream at eachother in the driveway (right under our bedroom windows)... I was pregnant with munchkin #1 at the time, and depriving me of sleep was a big "No, no!" One Sunday morning I happened to bump into the girl in the stairway and non-chalantly mention that I couldn't help but overhear their fight at 3am the previous morning. I told her it was none of my business as long as it didn't interfer with my sleep... But the next time she woke me up in the middle of the night I would call the police. She apologized, and it never happened again. I felt like a total b!tch saying that to her, but I was trying to sleep, dang it! LOL

12:07 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excellent, love it! Four points sheraton riverwalk

5:44 AM EST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!