Friday, April 15, 2005
Quick post

We are taking a short intermission from watching Fever Pitch, which we downloaded from limewire. The only real Boston accent that Hero and I have picked up (so far) has been the girl who said she lost 200 lbs. from getting her stomach stapled up, and the mother of that same girl. It's definitely a cute movie. I only really follow the Red Sox when they make it to the play-offs, but it still has me very amused.

Too much excitement tomorrow, so I probably won't be posting. Have a good weekend everyone!






3 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

hey, magnolia!
hope your weekend is sunny and full of fun! Is Drew Barrymore in that movie? I know I've heard of it...

Anyhoo, here's hoping you have time to enjoy your blooming tulips, you receive your title and settlement soon, and you remain on the friendly side with your neighbors... (Atleast till the temps drop below 60* again! LOL)

1:50 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Voltage laptop Parental control osx Freedom anti virus programs land rover part http://www.ciscoccnaccnpkits.info/Cisco_15454_cable_assemblies.html cisco summer brew Lipitor name

7:44 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

3:03 AM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!