Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Mud, total loss, and Pimp Day

It stopped raining and warmed up very quickly in Northern Maryland today. The result of that was the biggest mud puddles I've seen in a long time. To honor that, we played outside....for hours. I ended up with two mud covered kids, and ofcourse that was expected. It was really fun.

In other Magnolia news, did anyone know that the people from insurance company's total loss department are really out to screw you? If so, why was I never told? Lucky for me, my leinholder (I just learned this term today, it's another way of saying financing company) came up with a great plan, with possibly a great result. I may come out of this with a gain. I was shocked.

So I will call and spend more wasted hours trying to put said plan into place tomorrow. Until then, I am content.

Since I cannot think of anything interesting to write, I will leave you with some other people who may catch your interest on this first of many coming 'Pimp Days'.

STARLIGHTER writes a story about Boston way back before I was born. I am addicted.

Arwen/Elizabeth makes me happy, and is extremely introspective and intellegent.

Reflections of the romantically hopeless aggrivates the shit out of me because he doesn't update as much as I'd like. If you go back and read it like a book, it's highly entertaining and very well written. Don't read too much in one day, though, because you will be stuck waiting for more....for a looonnng time.






8 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

I am sorry to hear about your car accident! That sux! I am so glad no one was injured, but that stinks that your car is a total loss! Ugh! I hope things get straightened out for you soon.

11:00 PM EST 

Blogger Johnny had this to say:

Hello, just visited your blog, it's geat. I also have a commercial loan related blog with some useful articles about the topic. Hope that it is helpful to you.

6:50 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Loan site/blog. It pretty much covers Loans related information. We provide online applications, business, residential, we do all loans.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:14 AM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey good post. Look at my site if you can. Thanks! hard money lender

1:06 AM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Great Blog! I would like to let your readers know about a site that can give them a FREE Instant Auto Loan Quote. Just Enter Your Zip Code!
You can check it out at:
FREE AUTO LOAN QUOTES

11:51 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

accident car county george in maryland prince

1:20 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

2:51 AM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Very nice site! Manitoba lotteries can Home owner faq insurance Embedded mp3 players in webpages Ambien+rape Naughty america sex Auto insurance and proof Raid data recovery wipe Lord of the rings soundtrack popup blocker Backup hard drives stop smoking aids louis vuitton handbags Klixx toys Fishing captain jobs tampa

5:37 AM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!