Friday, March 25, 2005
A lot calmer now

Thanks to advice that was given, I called At Fault's insurance company and they said they would take care of everything. Everything includes our rental minus insurance. I am so relieved.

To the commenter worried about my language:

Don't worry, my kids don't read (as it shows in my sidebar they are 2 and 3), don't use the internet, or hear what's in my head. Thank you for being polite about it, and also thank you for giving me my next topic.

Should you make judgments about people based on the content of their blog?

Well, honestly I don't care if people do or don't. I know it's safe to assume if I have a bad day and post about how I want to throw my kids out the window, some will realize I am venting to get out stress and others will think I'm a bad mom for even thinking like that. The fact of it is, I have never thought about actually throwing my kids out the window, that statement will only used be used as an expression (if it is ever used, which it probably won't be). I do admit to judging some people by the content of their blogs. Though I would never comment on their blog about it, I may do so in my space.

If I swear a lot in my blog is it safe to assume I swear a lot when not typing?

Not really. I do swear occasionally, usually when in deep conversation. Lucky for me these conversations don't happen while trying to change diapers, feed, dress, clean my house, do laundry, teach my kids, or run errands. I am happy the person who commented was hoping my kids aren't exposed to my filthy mouth instead of just assuming they are.

Why do I blog?

As I said before, I use it as a method to vent and if I find people who can relate along the way, fine. If not, that's fine also. Besides, we all know stay at hom moms have way to much time on their hands, right?;)


So why use blog explosion?

It is the easiest way to find blogs I like to read. I do have my surf settings changed most of the time so family blogs or personal diaries are my preference, but I know that has no control over who surfs to my blog. And I don't care. Like it? Great. Don't? Great. And what else is there to do all night? It's certainly not a cure for insomnia, but a method to deal with it that doesn't involve meds or therapy.

There are groups of people I might make generalizations about in the future, so if you don't want to hear it, or any swearing that may or may not go along with it, please add this blog to your 'do not view' list.

Groups of people I might make generalizations about:

Breastfeeding Enforcers
Mothers who put down other mothers
The military (the people/experiences that have effected us negatively)
Massholes (but in a good way)
Drivers with a cellphone stuck to their ear while smoking, playing with the radio, and driving with their knees

The fine print: The 'Groups of people I might make generalizations about' is subject to change at any time, with or without prior notice. All thoughts or opinions about this blog that are posted in the comments section are subject to be removed at the discretion of the blog owner. The owner of the blog holds no responsibility for confrontations that may occur between two or more commenters.






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

believed most people will repay their own personal loans in time and even not having fees
A top debt charitable organization expects the amount of people today investing in him or her for support around payday advance bills to be able to increase the following. debts charity tells approximately have used all the short term, higher appeal mortgages this season. Any nonprofit tells four years backwards the sheer number of people with them was basically unimportant.
bez bik
kredyty chwilówki bydgoszcz
pożyczka na dowód
pożyczka na dowód
pożyczki bez bik-jaworzno

http://pozyczki-prwatne.com.pl
http://szybkapozyczka24.info.pl
http://pozyczki-prwatne.net.pl

5:35 PM EST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!