Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Lets talk about sex.

Sex is not an everyday occurrence in this household. I'll admit, at lows I keep our 'stats' to at least twice a week so I don't feel like an old woman. I even keep them at twice a week when I don't feel like doing it. Or when I'm tired. Or when I have a headache. I feel it's my obligation to our once very, very active sex life to at least try.

This past week has been amazing. I think my sex drive shot through the roof. I feel like I'm in high school again. Once a day enough? Not this week. I crave it. I'm constantly ready. It creeps into my mind during the day, and I count hours down until bedtime. Call me a bad mom, but we even did it while the kids were watching a movie the other day. (SILENTLY ofcourse, and with the door locked, and no, they didn't even notice we were gone, and for about three minutes, but that's all either of us needed.)

I don't want this to ever end.

In other news, Hero gave up on his diet after what has been the worst four days of his life. He did lose five pounds! He is under his max. Weight. I didn't give up yet, and have lost ten pounds, but with the unfortunate side effect of getting really, really sick for a brief period of today. So I cheated and ate three delicious carb filled crackers to settle my stomach. I will resume disgusting diet tomorrow.






5 Comments:
Blogger Satin Jenni had this to say:

Imagine if you two introduced some spicy variations of the plain old wham bam...look out then :)
you'll be just like bunny rabbits...

2:19 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

10:39 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.kitchen-island-cart.info/acrylic_kitchen_countertops.html Handmade wedding stationery uk

4:55 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

5:30 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Tresspass jackets Online scrabble dictonary Recover files deleted accidentally or by virus abe lurie moving company school loan consolidation refinance wo ist ein lasik zentrum in meiner nahe Order tadalafil from u s a Neurontin dosage burning Supercharger for kia rio Cheap tramadol 180 Senior gay stories Fiat 1200 cabriolet Atlanta lingerie wholesale Go camping in company hosting maryland web How to pay off your debts http://www.water-filter-rating.info acyclovir laptops computer shopping

8:24 AM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!