Friday, March 04, 2005
Freaking hectic around here

As I've mentioned previously, Hero goes to fat PT. It usually lasts about an hour and a half, and he is home again to get ready for work by 7am. Usually in the fifty minutes that he is home, I wake up or he wakes me up. Today I didn't wake up.

I woke up at 8:30 to my girls jumping on me.

"YAY, they slept late" I thought.

I went out to the kitchen to make them breakfast, but instead of walking into my kitchen I walked into a catastrophic mess of water, fish food, toys, envelopes, pens, a pair of scissors, and the ice-cream scooper-thing. It seems they didn't get up late after all. Instead they dumped two things of food into my female guppy tank, colored on the kitchen table, and cut up a box of envelopes. I'm glad no one got hurt. I spent a good hour and a half cleaning the fish tank and another half hour cleaning the kitchen. And that was just how I woke up.

The Damage (besides the kitchen):

Today just sucked. Hero is--being the excellent husband he is--food shopping with the girls right now to give me a break. After bed-time we will be watching Hide and Seek (thanks to lovely LimeWire).

Oh, by the way:

Gangsta Bitch!
You're Gangsta Bitch Barbie. You're tough and you
like it rough, and of course you like to pop a
cap in any wiggers ass.

If You Were A Barbie, Which Messed Up Version Would You Be?
brought to you by

**Not a very good judge of charecter. I was expecting "Coolest-stay-at-home-mom-ever-barbie".**








3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Rhinoplasty doctors in pa ultralight backpack reviews pamela anderson and tommy lee photos Best backpack for 2 month trip Best price on phentermine National debts effect national security Recipes skin care License name & code crack for spyware doctor Husky floor mats ford per click ppc marketing strategy pay promotion Adsl en isdn Meridia halifax Home louis security st lindam backpack

5:26 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

8:40 PM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Enjoyed a lot! video editing programs

5:00 PM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!