Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Crushes (my kids and more)

I have such a crush on Sky. She is the sweetest little thing.

When I do a major floor scrubbing (on hands and knees with bucket and sponge, tile by tile), I always put on a little-too-uncensored-a-little-too-loud music to keep me motivated the whole way through. Today my picks were AFI followed by New Found Glory. Sky comes into the kitchen from watching Elmo in Grouchland in the living room and says "Mama, dance with me!" and shakes her butt.

She is soooooooo freakin cute sometimes. How many other three year olds want to dance to AFI?

In other news, this disgusting diet is, well, disgusting. I have officially lost...

SEVEN pounds!! In three days! I guess I can't complain too much. Hero lost three pounds, so he is now at his maximum weight for Army standard. He starts fat-PT tomorrow.

Lastly, let us talk about my friend for a while. I have known J for about eight years, give or take. J has never been in a "relationship". She says she doesn't like guys, or girls for that matter, and just does the one night stand/one week fling for attention. Last week J started dating. She says she is not sure about how she feels, or whether she wants a relationship, but she's going with the flow right now. J isn't on birth control herself, and usually uses condoms. Today J called me asking how soon into pregnancy she would most likely start to have morning sickness........

J's not pregnant, but she WANTS TO BE!!

I think this is insane. I said

"Slow down, you just met him"

"Are you sure you want to get pregnant with all the medications you are on?"

"Are you sure you want to get pregnant with all the unperscribed medications you are on?"

"Are you sure you want to get pregnant with all the illegal drugs you take 'recreationally'?"

J said she didn't really know, but she wasn't going to use any protection because if G*d wanted her to become pregnant, she would become pregnant.

I think it's crazy. Any ideas on what to say to her? Anyone (besides conservative Catholics) feel like birth control isn't science that G*d intended us to use? Any other thoughts?






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

2:53 PM EDT 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Very nice site! Ls models db

5:30 AM EST 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it film editing schools

10:45 AM EDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Stores!